Couponers United

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Canvas !!

Share

Woohoo I just ordered a FREE Canvas Portrait. The pic above is one of my favorite pictures. We took it recently on a field trip to the Daytona Childrens Museum. I really wish I would have taken one of my 2 older kids on the same motorcycle....would have been too cute!

I just headed over to the Canvas People and turned the pic above into a CANVAS !! The Canvas People are currently offering an 8x10 photo canvas FREE- you just pay shipping. OR, they will take $55 off a larger sized canvas photo. (the prices are listed below)
8x10 - Was $49.99 Now: FREE
11x11 - Was $58.99 - Now: $3.99
11x14 - Was $68.99 - Now: $13.99
16x16 - Was $78.99 - Now: $23.99
16x20 - Was $88.99 - Now: $33.99
18x24 - Was $98.99 - Now: $43.99

If you have ordered canvas photos before, you know they are not cheap! This is an awesome price! Go HERE to check out the site

3 comments:

  1. cute kids. how old are they. how do you homeschool and blog. I can barely keep my house clean and my kids go to school all day and Im a stay at home mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious. i already got a canvas but may have to do another for myh grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture!I just went to the museum a few weeks ago on a field trip with my son's school. I haven't even looked at the pictures I took yet LOL! That place is so cool though. But I think I may do this deal with a picture I took just the other day at HorseSisters. My family just did the Disney volunteer thing there. It was awesome. I have a great picture of my husband with my kids that I would love to do in Sephia. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete