Couponers United

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE MAGAZINES!!!!

Share


Above is a snapshot of some of the magazines I get each month. All of these were FREE. You may ask WHY would you want so many magazines? Well, I have a few reasons that WE get all these FREE Subscriptions. First, MANY of the magazines have great coupons inside. (Parents, Womans Day, Cosmo, Baby Magazine and more contain coupons)! We also subscribe to magazines for content- my husband is a financial planner/advisor...and he loves Fishing & hunting! And, we have yet to throw out a full magazine. Besides the wonderful coupons, my kids use them for our school projects & family projects.


Right now, you can get a FREE subscription to WEBSITE Magazine HERE !! Or, look through the huge variety of free magazines HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I love FREE magazines for the same reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got my free subscription to Jet magazine it have coupons in it. I didn't know that. Happy couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love free magazines too - and when I am done with them, I take them to my docs office. I spend TONS of time in there and he doesn't get mags in there at all - so there is a FULL range of magazines now!

    Senior centers would probably like them too - and hospital waiting rooms! Now I have more places to think.

    ReplyDelete