Couponers United

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Following Couponers United

Share
I thought I would make a post on all the ways you can stay up to date on the hottest deals posted here at Couponers United!

FACEBOOK- This is my fave! You can go HERE and become a fan of Couponers United. My posts feed over to Facebook so you can stay up to the minute on all the best deals! And its easy to share these deals with your facebook friends too! (by the way, I love reading comments on Facebook!!)

TWITTER- become a follower HERE. My posts automatically "tweet" too! Many people have Twitter on their phone (Im not that saavy yet, but working on it!!)

DAILY EMAIL UPDATES- You can add your email address to the top right of this page, that will send you a daily email (around 2pm) with all the posts from the last 24hrs. You will receive ONE email per day.

I also offer something different- another one of my readers FAVORITE things about my site!! After receiving a number of emails about coupons reaching the limit and deals selling out before my readers read the deal on my blog, I decided to email out the TIME SENSITIVE/HOT DEALS as I post them. I DO NOT EMAIL every post (that would be waaay too many!), but only send out the HOTTEST, Time sensitive deals. If you want to be added to this list, please email me here:
couponersunited @ gmail.com and put HOT DEALS in the heading.

1 comment:

  1. Mary - your twitter link is going to facebook - not twitter..

    ReplyDelete