Couponers United

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Walgreens Trip + a WONDERFUL SUPRISE!!

Share

Today must be my lucky day! :-)

I headed to Walgreens to get a few items with the 15% off family & friends coupon that is out.
I got:

(3) Starbucks Frappucinos
(3) 20ft Reynolds Wrap Tin Foil
(1) Garnier Fructis

Total after Tax was $1.89, and I received a $2 Register Reward for the Garnier!

** The cashier demanded I use the in-ad store coupons BEFORE the manufacturer coupons, however, for some reason the Reynolds Wrap Coupon DID NOT BEEP? It must have to do with the 15% off coupon?**

As I was putting my stuff on the counter, a lady handed me a $10 Walgreens Gift Card! WOW! She was an employee of a local bank (here in Debary) and was giving gift cards out to customers. I was expecting her to be SELLING something or requiring that I open an account at her bank, but NOPE, just a FREE GIFT CARD (with a small flyer about the bank)

Kahlin- I hope your enjoying your vacation! Was sad you weren't my cashier today :(

1 comment:

  1. I got one too!!!!! Thank you so much for letting me know about this early!

    ReplyDelete