Couponers United

Friday, July 31, 2009

15% off Walgreens Coupon TODAY!

Share
Im heading out to Walgreens to use my 15% off Friends & Family Coupon. I got these GREAT ideas from my good friend AMY!

Starbucks Frapucinos
are 4 for $5 (with ad coupon) and the 15% off coupon will take off 75 cents and then use 4 $1 coupons and pay 25 cents which is 6 cents each!

Classic Clean Head & Shoulders are 2 for $11 and the 15% off coupon will take off $1.65 and then use the B1G1 coupon (exp that day) which would take off $5.50. You would pay $3.85 plus tax and get a $4 RR

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrient Shampoos/Conditioners are $3.34 and the 15% off coupon will take off 50 cents and then use a $1 coupon from the 6/21 or 7/12 Red Plum insert. You would pay $1.84 plus tax and get a $2 RR

Reynolds Wrap is 99 cents with ad coupon but the 15% coupon should take the % off the full price. Then use the $1 manuf coupon from the recipe books (scan store coupon last). That should give you some nice overage!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, where are the Reynolds books at? I want those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reynolds booklet came from publix I believe? its been awhile!

    ReplyDelete