Couponers United

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice Gift Cards 15% off!!

Share

Have you heard about Alice.com??  I love Alice!  They have great prices and deliver right to your door. (so those of us that aren't fond of shopping with kids in tow--like the pic above--can still get some great deals)  And, yes they do take coupons--the coupons available are listed on the site.  You can read more about Alice and my 38cent bottle of Snuggle(free shipping)  that I purchased through them HERE Or, you can head over to the site and check them out or sign up HERE.

AND--Right now they are offering Alice.com gift cards for 15% off!  This could make a great gift....or buy one for yourself.  I must admit.....I think I will be purchasing one just for ME!

**To find the BEST DEALS, sign in and click on "Other Ways to Shop" then choose "Best Deals"

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to use Alice, even though you post about them all the time...but this gift card might just inspire me to use them...its a 15% discount afterall!

    ReplyDelete