Couponers United

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ALICE.COM !! My .38 SNUGGLE Arrived!

Share


Have you signed up at Alice.com yet?? I did, and my first order came in. I didn't want to post about it until I received my goodies and saw the charge on my card. Well- today my .38 bottle of Snuggle (with free shipping) arrived!




Whats it all about?

Alice.com is a new way to buy groceries ONLINE with FREE shipping, and coupons! YES, you can use their online coupons. They ALWAYS offer free shipping. For your first order, you get free shipping on ANYTHING you order, whether you order ONE items or TEN -its FREE to ship. After your first order, you must order 6 items to get free shipping. And, they're FAST. I ordered on Saturday and my order arrived today.

Check out their safe packaging. (I was a little worried my detergent would spill on delivery). They use earth friendly air package thingies (do these have names? lol)




And, they wrapped it up so nicely. Bagged it in ziploc and taped the top tight! (the pic makes it look small, but this is a full size bottle)


So, if your interested, go sign up (its free) and whenever good deals come along I will post them so you can take advantage of the deals with me!

The Snuggle was $3.38, and they were offering a $3 coupon (1 per person), making my total .38! They are also offering a $10 sign up bonus. However, it can't be used until you spend your first $50.00 at Alice.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment