Couponers United

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My PUBLIX Trip - Savd $84.63, Spent $14.04

Share
I headed to Publix last night to stock up on cheese and grab a few other deals. Im heading back today because I found MORE Cheese coupons that expire today.  (I shred the cheese and put it in the freezer)
I will post my Winn Dixie Trip shortly


(12) Blocks of Chunk Cheese x $1.66 = $19.92
used (6) $1/2 Publix coupons from 1/3SS(expire today)  and (3) $2/3Tearpad Manufactuer coupons

(2) Grated Parmesan Cheese x $3.39
used (2) $1/1 Booklet coupons
used (1) $1/2 Target Coupon

(4) Ragu x $2.53 BOGO
-(2) $1/2 from 1/31RP (coupon expires today)

Milk $3.19

(4) Beechnut Kids Meals x $1.25 
-(4) $1/1 insert coupons

Diet Coke $1.49
-$1/1 from Recycle Rewards

(2) Uncrustables x $2
-(2) $1/1 printable from HERE
-(2) .55/1 Publix Booklet Coupon-Healthy Meals, Healthy Kids

Oreo Cakesters $3.39
Used FREE coupon

DiGiorno $3.19
Used FREE Coupon

(2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch x $3.99 BOGO
(1) FREE Coupon = 2 free!

(2) Land O Frost  x $2.99
-(2) $2/1 Printables from HERE

(1) Budding Lunch Meats x $2.50
- (1) $1/1 from HERE
-(1) .50/1 from Publix Booklet : Healthy Meals, Healthy Kids

(1) Parmesan bread $1.16
No Coupon

(2) Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies x $2.63 BOGO
-$1/2 HERE

USED (1) $10 off $50 Winn Dixie Coupon

Total $14.04
Saved $84.63

5 comments:

  1. Are the $10 off of $50 winn dixie catalina coupons?? And do you ever have issues with using target coupons? I've been told by Publix they don't consider target a competitor yet our Target is a super target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do anything special with the cheese other than just shred? I've an over abundance with all the recent sales and am wondering how well it will keep in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous- Yes, those are from the Winn Dixie Catalina machine. They printed out w/ my receipt over at WDixie.

    I have had no problem using Target coupons. However, my publix is across the street from Target, so that may be why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan-
    The block cheese I bought yesterday doesn't expire until the end of April, with a family of 6 we will use a lot before then!

    The extra cheese I shred and then I put it in a ziploc, then another ziploc freezer bag and freeze it til we need it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you got all the "free" coupons. I'm fairly new to this and I don't see free item coupons at all.
    Thanks,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete