Couponers United

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Great deals at PetSmart

Share
A reader just sent in a great deal she got at PetSmart:

"I thought I'd share a great deal I got at PetSmart thanks to the blog . I had printed the World's Best Cat Litter free after rebate coupon, along with a $3 off online coupon. (this is no longer available). The litter was on sale for $6.49.

As a bonus, while there, I found BOGO peelies on the Mighty Dog Wet food, which I need to hide my pet's medicine in. They were on sale for .55 cents with a PetPerks card. To top off the savings, a survey coupon printed at the register with a $3 coupon off next order. I don't know if these are printing everywhere, but for people who need wet dog food, this was an awesome deal!"

**I do not have pets, so I LOVE when you guys send in pet deals for me to share with others**

Thanks, Jessica!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment