Couponers United

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aquafina deal gets even better!

Share


Remember the Aquafina deal I posted about HERE ?

Well, today I was shopping at Winn Dixie (will post that trip in a bit) and found $1/1 coupons for Aquafina 24pks!! YAY! The coupons don't expire until April 2010 (apparently there are other expireds floating around, per my cashier at Wags), so I did this deal at Walgreens:

Buy 4 Aquafina x $3.99 (with in ad coupon)
Use 4 $1/1 peelies - $4
Paid $11.96
Received a $10 RR!

Thats just $1.96 for (4) 24pks of Aquafina bottled water!! I'm VERY tempted to do the same deal one more time....but it's so COLD out right now...............

This deal ends tonight, but I thought if any of you were heading out to shop I would let you know to keep an eye out for those coupons!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - lucky you. I did do a last minute run to Walgreens ( I really need to get back to my Sunday am runs because they had NOTHING - NO Electrasol, only 1 water, only 1 Reach toothbrush. no FREE chips ahoy. Every deal I planned was a bust. Oh well you can't win them all! Hoping for a win on that same water cat when it turns into Pepsi/Doritos, etc.

    ReplyDelete