Couponers United

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HOT Deal on Bottled Water at WALGREENS!

Share

Walgreens has an awesome new unadvertised monthly Register Reward deal:
Buy $20 worth of Pepsi products (Tostitos, Doritos, Aquafina, Pepsi product 12 packs, Pepsi Product 2 Liters are included + more), get a $10 Register Reward back!

SCENARIO:

Buy 4 cases of Aquafina water (24 pks) on sale for $5.99
Total=$23.96
Use the weekly in ad coupon which will make each pack of Aquafina $3.99
Pay $15.96 (+ tax)
Get back a $10RR

Final cost 96 bottles of water for just $5.96 after RR! So, .06 per bottle!

This is an AWESOME DEAL!!

Thanks, Hip2save

3 comments:

  1. I just did this and it worked in orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I so need to do this deal!!! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do this for two reasons, so I wanted to wait for confirmation that it was working in other areas before I tried it:

    1) The display in my store did not show the Aquafina as part of the deal
    2) The coupon in the ad said "Limit 2." Since the store I was at had just a few left, I didn't want to chance them pushing the limit.

    ReplyDelete