Couponers United

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alice.com HOT DEALS

Share
Remember my post about Alice.com? Well, there are MORE GREAT DEALS available now! I LOVE Alice.com. Always free shipping and always a great list of super deals. This is my new favorite site because I don't have a lot of time to go to all the stores to catch ALL the deals anymore! So, now I can grab some great deals from HOME! You can read all about Alice in my post HERE or just head to the site and start shopping:




Glad Tall Kitchen Bags
Only $2.99 with online coupon at Alice.com

Bounty Paper Towels
Only .59 with online coupon at Alice.com

Free to sign up & free shipping :-) Once your there, you can search through the store room by room OR you can click on "shop by room" and pick BEST DEALS. It will show you the top 50 deals right now!
head to the site to check it out. Let me know what you find!

Edit: MORE DEALS:

Cover Girl Eyeliner (brown) $2.69 -$1 = $1.69
Puffs $1.05 - $.25 (coupn limit 1) = $.80
Kleenex $.98 -$.15 (coupon limit 3)=$.83
Iams Canned Food: $1.04 -.25 (coupon limit 4) =$.79
Downy Wrinkle Releaser $1.59 -$.25 (coupon limit 1) = $1.34
Glad Zipper Bags 30 Count - $.50 = $1.19
Charmin Ultra Strong 4 Rolls $1.99 -$.25 (limit 1) = $1.74

Thanks, Moneysavingmadness

1 comment:

  1. Found you at Orlando's Rockin' Blogs...thanks for putting this together it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete