Couponers United

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please excuse the mess.........

Share

I have been working behind the scenes on some big improvements to Couponers United! It has been growing so much - it's time to upgrade a bit! First, I finally went ahead and purchased the domain! YAY! I've been told many times that it's so hard to remember my website with the long web address, so: www.couponersunited.com is now MINE!! It will bring you here, you can type in either address :-)
The changes to the site may take some time, but I just wanted to warn you in case you come on and see a blank side bar or something looks a little off, it will be fixed soon.
I will be adding a completely separate website for my coupon classes as well. If you think you would like to attend, email me couponersunited @ gmail.com and I will update you as dates become available- Most classes will be in Central Florida, but I may travel some depending on interest (Next month may be a Jax class! yay!)
I have been working with a few other bloggers on a few other projects as well (stay tuned)
And, last- keep checking back for TWO great giveaways later this week! One for local readers, one for everyone!
Remember, to get daily updates, follow me on twitter, etc CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment