Couponers United

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to Follow COUPONERS UNITED!

Share
There are a few different options to keep up on all the deals from Couponers United!

1) You can sign up for my daily emails (it is sent once per day) - look at the top of the right sidebar and add your email address, don't forget to check your email and verify it!



2) You can add me to your "reader"-top left of this page



3) you can follow me on TWITTER !! Just click HERE and follow me!


4) Become a facebook fan. You can find a quick link in the right sidebar
Also, If you would like to be added to my Swagbucks Updates, email me at couponersunited@gmail.com - (to sign up at Swagbucks, click HERE or to read my post about swagbucks click HERE)

**I recently started a HOT DEALS email as well.  When a time sensitive deal or freebie is available, I send out an email to everyone signed up for my HOT DEALS.  If you would like to be added, email me at couponersunited@gmail.com and put HOT DEALS LIST in the subject line!**

No comments:

Post a Comment