Couponers United

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My favorite Sites to earn money and prizes

Share

Here are the sites that I have signed up for:


Banner Ad /

Mysurvey.com is a great money-making site, I signed up at the beginning of this month and just claimed my second $10 check. You get points for filling out surveys and you also get points for referring friends! To sign up, click the banner above!

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE:

Search & Win

Swagbucks is another great site. You earn points for searching the web through their site, referring friends, taking polls and more. You also earn points when the people that sign up under you earn points! You redeem your "swagbucks" for great prizes-gift cards and more! I have already redeemed my bucks for (2) $5 amazon gift cards, and a $10 starbucks card! *click the pic above if you'd like to sign up or get more information*

No comments:

Post a Comment