Couponers United

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Following Couponers United

Share
There are a few different options to keep up on all the deals from Couponers United!

1) You can sign up for my newsletter (it is sent once per day) - look to the right of this post- in the sidebar and add your email address, don't forget to check your emailbox and verify it!
2) You can add me to your "reader"
3) you can follow me on TWITTER !! Just click HERE and follow me!

Also, If you would like to be added to my Swagbucks Updates, email me couponersunited@gmail.com - (to sign up at Swagbucks, click HERE or to read my post about swagbucks click HERE)

I now have a button that you can place on your blog if you'd like, it's on my right side bar. I am working on buttons/categories that will make the site MUCH easier to navigate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment