Couponers United

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mega Bucks day at Swagbucks !!

Share

Today is MEGAbucks Day at Swagbucks! You can win $1, $2, $3, $5, $1o, $20, $50, $100, or even $500 Swagbucks just for searching the internet! Megabucks is only on Friday's but you can still win $1-$5 Swagbucks any other day! So search away today!

If you haven't signed up with Swagbucks yet, click below and become a member!

Search & Win

Check out my previous post HERE for more info on swagbucks + mysurvey!

PS- If you're signed up with SWAGBUCKS already, or if you sign up today, email me at couponersunited@gmail.com so I can add you to my email list, I will send you updates when codes are available!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Please email me when you get a swagbuck code. By the way, love the new look and your profile info! I appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I can't give you the actual codes, but I can tell you when their up and where to find them! Can you leave your email addy here OR you can email it to me at:
    couponersunited @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete