Couponers United

Saturday, March 13, 2010

SALE! KMart Joe Boxer PJ's $3.99 (down from $15-$17)

Share
(picture courtesy of SarahsDeals)

Sarah sent me an email about a HUGE Clearance on kids clothing at KMart.  I was out shopping for my wonderful hubby's bday tomorrow and made a quick stop at KMart to check it out.  :-)  SCORE!  They had the REALLY REALLY nice 2 pc Pajama sets for $3.99!  My store only had girls PJ's left, but there was a great selection left!  I picked up a pair for an Easter Gift for my oldest daughter. At our house, we do Easter Baskets and 1-2 gifts next to the basket for each of my kiddos.  I was shocked that they even had
ICarly PJ's!! (none in my daughters size boo)- but if you have an ICarly fan you know that its hard to find ICarly clearanced!!!

I also noticed nice boys collared shirts marked down the $3.99 and a FEW Winter Coats $9.99.  If you plan on going I wouldn't wait too long, at this price, they won't last long!

Thanks for the heads up Sarah's Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment