Couponers United

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Publix Trip Tonight $4.05

Share
I was NOT planning on going, but my $5 off $30 coupon expires tomorrow and Im super busy tomorrow, so I went (after my cvs run for that SUPER deal on milk-woweee!)

I will try my best with prices as I don't have my receipt near me :-)

4 boxes of South Beach bars $2.99 BOGO used (4) $2/1 IP's(no longer available) $2 overage
(4) Breyers ice cream $4.99 BOGO, used (4) $1.50/1 coupons $4
(1) Large international delight creamer $2.49 used (1) $2/1 mailer .49
(1) Bunch bananas $1.11 - used FREE up to $1 wyb hefty 1 zip $.11
(1) Hefty One Zip green bags $1.79 - $1/1 blinkie .79
(3) Eggo Waffles $1.39 - (3) $1/1 from booklet $1.17
(2) publix choc milk $2.49BOGO (forgot my $1/1 publix dairy coupon ugh) $2.49
Used my $5 off $30 from the Orlando Sentinel
Total Paid : $4.05 + tax on hefty one bags!

***They were out of Suave Body Wash*** :( :( :(

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the body wash, I don't live near your area, but i called ahead and they were out here too. Thanks God for rainchecks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what store did you get the coupon for the ice cream from? Is that the coupon in the publix booklet with the 2.50 off bertolli q, because I haven't seen that booklet in either of my stores at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya its in the "family is it's own Reward" booklet. I heard on another blogsite that the book was not supposed to be put out on the displays until the 18th of June, so you may still be in luck if there is another sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok. Weird. I have been hearing about this book for over a month now on different blogs. I thought I was going crazy because I have gotten all the other booklets that have come out since then but haven't seen that one anywhere. I will cross my fingers then that our stores are just following the rules and not putting them out yet.

    ReplyDelete