Couponers United

Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly Menu - NEW

Share


MENU FOR THE WEEK:

Monday: Leftovers from Easter- Ham, Turkey, Green Bean Casserole, rolls, deviled eggs, strawberries.
Tuesday: Egg Salad Sandwiches (gotta use up the boiled eggs!), green beans, mixed fruit
Wednesday: Meatloaf, potatoes, corn on the cob
Thursday: Taco Salad,   Strawberry Shortcake for dessert
Friday: PIZZA NIGHT  
Saturday:  Chicken on the grill, baked potato chips (sliced potatoes, sprinkled with oil, baked in the oven), apple cobbler for dessert
Sunday: Sausage, pepper & onion Subs, broccoli/cauliflower, mandarin oranges

This is new to Couponers United.  I'm going to start posting my menu for the week and really hope to get lots of response from you guys!!  I LOVE hearing what other families are eating.  And, I  LOVE new recipes.  I have been thinking about doing - FREEZER COOKING FOR A MONTH.  Do any of you do this??  It's been suggested that I try it for 1 week first.  Take 1 day to cook for a week and see how it goes.... then tackle the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment