Couponers United

Monday, March 8, 2010

WOW 3 PHOTO Cosmetic Bags $8 SHIPPED

Share

**UPDATE-- You can use 3 different pictures-they don't have to be the same-yay**
Suzie just found an AWESOME DEAL!! Now, I have to find the pic I want to use.....
You can get THREE Photo Cosmetic Bags SHIPPED for only $8 total.  Here is a copy of her checkout(I tried it too and got the same results. However, I need to find the pic I really want before I checkout all the way)

FIRST, Go to Arts Cow and sign up.
THEN, go HERE and start making your Photo Make-Up Bag
- add 3 to your cart
- enter code - 38COSBAG
- Shipping if FREE
Total = $8 (for 3 Make-up bags)

I am pretty sure you have to use the same pic for all three bags (Mothers Day gifts for Grandmas!!)

THANKS Suzie at KiddoSavings!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered mine and you DO NOT have to use the same picture. I was able to use three different pictures. They are going to be awesome. I checked out using paypal and it cost a total of $8!! Thanks so much!!!!!
    Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no limit! Not sure if you have to order in groups of 3, but I ordered 6 and it came to $16 total, free shipping!! GREAT deal! Plan ahead for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this deal! Loved how much I was able to customize the bags!! Mother's day for $8? Done.

    ReplyDelete