Couponers United

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Toys R Us - HOT Board Game Deal

Share

I already posted about the My Little Pony Deal. If you're headed to TRU today you may want to check out this deal too!

Spend $20 on Select games and receive a $5 Toys R Us gift Card!! There is also a rebate and coupons for these games. You’ll find the rebate forms in the store near the games aisle.

SCENARIO:

Buy Battleship Game $8.99, Operation Game $8.99, and Candy Land, $4.99 (or a different $4.99 game)Subtotal $22.97
-$4/1 Battleship printable
- $5/1 Operation printable
Total:  $13.97 and receive a  $5 TRU gift card.
Submit for (2) $3 rebates (one for Battleship and one for Operation) and a $2 rebate of the $4.99 game.
FINAL COST : 97 cents for all 3 games

Thanks, Savvy Spending

1 comment:

  1. I picked up the gator golf game on sale from $19.99 for $12.00 and got a free stuffed animal with the purcahse. THe cashier game me the $5.00 gift card with this. Would have been better if I had the $5.00 off coupon with me but I'm happy with this deal since they didn't honor the bogo pony coupon.

    ReplyDelete