Couponers United

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SWAGBUCKS 101

Share


I have had some recent emails & comments asking for a more detailed explanation on Swagbucks, so I put this post together. Please contact me if you have any questions or if I left anything out. I will put a link to this post on my sidebar as well. (Swagbucks 101)


What is Swagbucks???

Swagbucks is a site where you can earn "swagbucks" just by searching the web.  If you EVER search online for anything (don't we all?) then you need to join Swagbucks!! What an easy way to get rewarded!  After you have received enough "swagbucks" you can turn them in for great rewards- giftcards are my fave, but you can choose other prizes as well.

How can I earn Swagbucks?

The easiest way is by searching the web using Swagbucks Search.  Instead of heading to your regular search engine, go to  the Swagbucks website  and do your searching.  You won't earn bucks with every search, just random searches through the day. 

Another way to earn is by referring friends to join swagbucks.  When they search and earn a swagbuck, you earn one too!! You will earn every time they earn, until they reach 1,000 swagbucks.  I am not one to email friends  & family and ask them to join,  so when I first started, I simply added a signature line to all my emails that mentioned Swagbucks.  :-)

There are other ways to earn Swagbucks too.  My 2 favorite & the easiest methods are above.  However, you can also shop through Swagbucks, trade in video games & phones, and complete special offers.  I have never done any of these options, yet still have earned plenty of swagbucks.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST:
Becoming a  fan of their facebook page HERE (they post codes there sometimes)

Following Swagbucks on Twitter HERE (they tweet codes sometimes)

And you can also download their toolbar if you choose.  I have the toolbar on my desktop computer and I
have not had any issues with it at all.  I like it because I can do my searches from it AND they put codes on the toolbar every now & then.

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

Go HERE and create an account.  You will receive 30 Swagbucks for signing up. Then, you can start searching.  I personally search 3x a day.  Once in the morning, in the afternoon, then before bed.

Once you've earned enough swagbucks you will get to cash in your bucks for prizes & rewards!
***Once your signed up, send me an email and I will add you to my swagbucks email list. I send out emails to let you know when a code is available.  I can NOT give you the code, but I can tell you where to look**

If you have ANY questions, please comment below, or drop me an email : couponersunited @ gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE swagbucks! I "cashed" out a total of $55 in amazon gift cards and $10 redenvelope!! just for searching and sometimes a fun search!!

    ReplyDelete