Couponers United

Monday, March 1, 2010

Office Depot $1.50 - $2 for 500 Sheets of paper

Share
Office Depot has Hammermill Multipurpose Paper, 500 sheet ream, 96 bright, for $7.99 and get $5.99 back via mail in rebate on a prepaid Visa card. That makes it $2 per ream of printer paper. Limit 2 deals per household. See the last page of this weeks flier for details!! HOWEVER, I did this deal tonight, and it rang up $7.49, there was a 50cent off on my receipt. So, that makes it just $1.50 per ream!

**When I walked in last night with this paper, my husband said "WOA you got the EXPENSIVE stuff, that is the best quality paper".... lol, so I guess this is a great brand**

If you have a $10 off $20 coupon from Office Max or Staples, you can use that too! You would need to buy a $4.02 filler but it would be a money maker! Office Depot accepts competitor coupons!

Thanks Serious About Saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment