Couponers United

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New BOGO Physicians Formula Coupon -- Facebook

Share
There is a new BOGO coupon for Physicians Formula Cosmetics on Facebook (I am LOVING all the great fbook coupons lately!!)  Head on over to their Facebook page and become a fan.  Then, click on  "Instant rewards and then "register now".  Fill out the form and you will get the coupon in your email box.  I got mine RIGHT AWAY.  The coupon does say Buy 1 get 1 free on any full size Physicians Formula Product up to $19.99 at Target-but it's a manufacturers coupon, so it will be good at other stores as well. 

**I saw a basket-full of these clearanced at Walgreens today, as low as $3.99 each**

thanks MySweetSavings

1 comment:

  1. I found a ton of Physician's formula 75% off at Target as well. I picked some up for 3.74.

    ReplyDelete