Couponers United

Friday, March 12, 2010

Making Extra Money Online + More Series

Share
This is part 2 to Making Extra Money Online + More Series.  I received lots of great emails from readers that have been able to make extra money while staying home with their kids or just to have a side income to their full time job.  Some of you lucky readers have found ways to make a FULL TIME income doing what you love.  I have many posts scheduled in the next few weeks on everything from earning extra money on Ebay to listing crafts in Etsy and starting your own internet store...plus many survey and online panels.

Todays guest post is from Shannon K in Florida. She has the inside scoop on Lightspeed, her favorite online survey site.

 
My favorite online survey site is Lightspeed.  When I first learned about online survey sites, I hopped on the bandwagon.  I (am embarrassed to admit) joined ALOT, when I say alot, I mean every single one that came across when I searched "online survey sites" or "make money from home".  So I have quite a bit of knowledge about survey sites.  I signed up for any survey site that did not require a credit card or payment of any kind up front.  (BIG MISTAKE-I Don't recommend it!!)  ASK around before you start signing up for random sites. 

What is Lightspeed?

Lightspeed is a consumer panel/survey site.  You will receive  Lightspeed Points for completing most surveys. Then, like many survey companies, you redeem your points for gift cards, cash, and other prizes. I'm one of those instant gratification people-so I get small prizes all the time.  But, you can save your points for bigger prizes & cashouts.  ALSO, with each survey you complete, you get entered into a $5,000 Sweepstakes. Every three months, they draw one winner.

What are the surveys like?
I actually enjoy the surveys.  Most of the surveys I have received have been about products and business's.  The one thing I hate about many other survey companies is that they ask the same question over and over again, in different words.  I HATE that.  Lightspeed does not do that.

How much do you earn?
It really depends on how many surveys you receive.  Personally, I have made in cash/prizes the equivalent of $15 a month.  But, remember, this is for filling out a measley survey when they are available.  I do belong to a FEW other survey sites now, so they add up!
(remember, I belonged to ALL of them and removed myself from 98% of them because they were not legitimate or worth my time and my effort)

TO GET STARTED, SIGN UP HERE

Thanks so much for sharing this info Shannon. 

I just headed over to their site and saw this on the front page, I love it:

"Please keep in mind that our members are people who genuinely enjoy giving their opinion. If you're looking to quit your job and buy a tropical island with the money you earn by taking our surveys, we suggest you look elsewhere "

If you are looking to make extra money from home, take a look at my previous post HERE
and keep an eye out for Part 3 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment