Couponers United

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Free Canvas Photo

Share



If you have been following my blog for a few months now, you know I post this deal at least one time a month.  I love this company.  And I have pics on my wall to prove it!! So, here is my post for this month.

 (Im actually reposting last months)

Woohoo I just ordered a FREE Canvas Portrait. The pic above is one of my favorite pictures. We took it recently on a field trip to the Daytona Childrens Museum. I really wish I would have taken one of my 2 older kids on the same motorcycle....would have been too cute!

I just headed over to the Canvas People and turned the pic above into a CANVAS !! The Canvas People have a great offer available. You will get an 8x10 photo canvas FREE- you just pay shipping. OR, they will take $55 off a larger sized canvas photo. (the prices are listed below)
8x10 - Was $49.99 Now: FREE
11x11 - Was $58.99 - Now: $3.99
11x14 - Was $68.99 - Now: $13.99
16x16 - Was $78.99 - Now: $23.99
16x20 - Was $88.99 - Now: $33.99
18x24 - Was $98.99 - Now: $43.99

If you have ordered canvas photos before, you know they are not cheap! This is an awesome price! Go HERE to check out the site

2 comments:

  1. Finding this MADE MY WEEK! I have been wanting some canvas printed photos and thought I would have to save forever. Wahooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be disappointed. I've had so many excellent comments on these canvas's :-)

    ReplyDelete