Couponers United

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

eShakti Woman Contest -- EVERYONE wins !!

Share

Have you heard of eShakti??  eShakti offers distinctive clothes for all sizes AND they offer custom sizing as well! I was recently given a chance to review their clothing. I received a very nice black wraparound dress.   Being a stay at home / work at home mom, my closet does not contain very many dresses or "dress up" clothing with the exception of a few Church dresses.  So, this was a nice addition to my wardrobe.  It was perfect.  I can wear it to dinner or out on the town with my friends!  I chose a size to small to help motivate me on my current diet, I was nicely surprised to find out that because it is a wrap dress, it fits now and will fit when I lose another 10lbs!

Right now eSkakti is hosting a contest. EVERYONE THAT ENTERS will receive a $10 Gift Certificate! So, everyone wins....even if you're like me and never win anything, you're guaranteed to win a $10 gift certificate to eShakti.

First prize is a $250 !
There will also be 25 winners of  $25 !!
And, of course everyone will receive the $10 Ecertificate!
(one per entrant please)

Head over HERE to enter. You will need to answer 2 questions and give your contact info.
GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment