Couponers United

Monday, March 8, 2010

BIGGER money maker on the Oral B Deal at CVS

Share
One of Amy's readers found an awesome deal!!
She bought the Oral B Advantage B1G1 coupon from yesterday's P&G and the ECB printed.
 The ad says the deal is on Oral B Cross Action but she said the Advantage worked too.
So, you will pay $4 and receive and $8 ECB Back!! A $4 money maker! WAHOOOO!

I just read through the comments and she isn't the only one- lots of shoppers are getting this deal!
Looks like a trip to CVS Tonight.

Thanks Who Said Nothing in Life is Free?

4 comments:

  1. Just got back from CVS (South FL) this deal didnt work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did work for me in rockford IL! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked for me! I got the ProHealth toothbrush because that's all they had left, but it was still included in the deal. Two for $4, and 8 ECB back! Thanks for the awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried this in NEPA and it DID NOT work :( o

    ReplyDelete