Couponers United

Saturday, March 6, 2010

AWESOME Walgreens Clearance on DIAPERS!!

Share

Just got back from my local Walgreens.  I was able to get 5 packs of diapers for only $2.19 each! Thats just 7cents a diaper for a pack of 30.  If you're looking for the smaller sizes, the price is cheaper per diaper!
The first Walgreens I went to had sizes 1,2,3,and 5 clearanced (why not 4???),  the second store only had size 1 & 2 on clearance, and the third was wiped out, no wags diapers left.

It's also been reported that the cool alert Pull-ups are clearanced under $3, I didn't find any of them at any store I went to. 
*I also noticed the wags wipes were marked 89cents for the big packs, but they were gone*

This was my scenario:
(5) Packs x $2.19 = $10.95
Used $5 Register Reward from the Huggies Deal
Paid $5.95 + tax

Between the Huggies Sale & this clearance, my almost 2yr old should be set until she is potty trained! (crossing my fingers)

Thanks Hip2save

No comments:

Post a Comment