Couponers United

Saturday, March 6, 2010

.39 cent Publix Trip (Saved $134.21)

Share
(notice my 3y/o reaching for the cookies!)

A few things to note.  There were a few $1/1 Peelies ON THE Kelloggs tonight - yay. There were also $1/2 blinkies for Rice Krispies that will pair nicely with the PUBLIX coupons in the Healthy Kids Publix Booklet (I will have to go back)!  There were also blinkies for .70/1 for specific Kelloggs cereals. Even the indiv serving sizes are on sale for 50% off!!

**Hello to the nice ladies in line - I hope you find this site helpful!!**


Here is my trip from tonight:  (ORANGE CITY PUBLIX--LOVE THEM!)

(8) Boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal  BOGO $3.89
-(8) $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal Coupons from the 2/7 RP insert

(2) Steamfresh Veggies  - Sale 50% off
-(2) .50/1 from 2/7SS and (1) $1/2 Steamfresh from the Yellow Publix advantage Flyer(Publix coupon)

Greek Total Yogurt $1.19
FREE Coupon from tomorrows paper (Mine comes a day early)
FREE

Johnson & Johnson Buddies Bar $1.19
FREE Coupon from Publix Baby Club
FREE

(2) Country Crock Sides (refrigerated) $3.89BOGO
-(2) $1/1 from HERE

(4) Jars Bertolli $2.79 BOGO
-(4) $1/1 Peelie
-(2) $1/2 Bertolli Multiply Your Meals PUBLIX coupon booklet
(2) Publix Milks x $3.19
-(2) save $1 when you buy 1 box kelloggs cereal (from inside a previous box of cereal)

(1) Loaf of bread $1.19

(1) Berry Blast Naked Juice Smoothie $2.50
-FREE Naked Juice when you buy Quaker Oatmeal(Publix Family Magazine)

(12) Boxes of Rice-a-roni x $1.69BOGO
-(4) $1/3 from 1/3RP

(4) Boxes of Ritz Crackers $3.69BOGO
-(4) $1/1 from $1.24SS   AND (2) $1/2 Target Printables(competitor coupon)

(2) Lunchable Subs x $1 each
-(2) .75/1 from HERE

Quilted Northern 6pk Toilet Paper $3.99
-$1/1 from – 01-24-10 RP

(6) Knox Gelatine $1.39
-(6) $4/1 from 1/23 RP

(2) Kelloggs Special K Low Fat Granola (50% off)
-(2) $1/1 Peelies found on boxes
-(1) $1/2 Target Special K Coupon

(2) Kelloggs Raisin Bran (50% off)
-(2) $1/1 Peelies found on boxes

(1) Silk Milk $2.50
-(1) FREE Silk Milk wyb 2 Smart Start or Raisin Bran Cereals
FREE

-$10/$50 Winn Dixie Coupon
-$5/$20 Publix
(My total before coupons was over $80, so I was able to use both coupons)

My final total went negative so I had to grab a pack of cookies for 50 cents. :-)

TOTAL 39cents , Saved $134.21!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Way to go Mary!! THAT is fantastic!! Woohooo!! Love it! Thanks for the breakdown too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is WOW!!!! Thats great!! Where did you get the Winn Dixie coupon? I do not really shop there much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have heard a lot of great things about Publix. I wish he had one around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you inspire me!! lol
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get the $5 off Publix and Winndixie coupons? That is so awesome. I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the $10 off $50 Winn dixie Coupon was found at Winn Dixie. (it printed out on the receipt) I barely shop at Winn Dixie, but almost every time I do, a coupon prints (I think they want me to come back and shop more??)

    The $5 off $30 was from an Italia Publix Flyer that came in the paper in Orlando (my sister received it in her area, I didnt get it out here)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary,
    Awesome, awesome, thank you! Also, the Publix Frusion coupon is B1G1F and you can find a manufacturers coupon for it on their website right now ($1 off). I thought that the Italia coupon was expired? I'm using a $5 off $50 Albertsons coupon that I picked up in Seminole county (good through today). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!!

    http://beadandelion.blogspot.com/2010/03/reader-trips-mary-had-to-buy-cookies-so.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is probably one of the most impressive Publix trips I have seen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice trip - sure wish I had Publix near me!

    ReplyDelete