Couponers United

Monday, February 1, 2010

Return Address Labels + More for $3 SHIPPED!

Share


Remember back before Christmas I posted about the 140 CUTE address labels I received above for only $3.06 SHIPPED. Well, I just went in and ordered more and I got the same price!! I STILL have plenty left from my previous order, this time I ordered 140 labels with our business name/address!

Don't forget about other uses for labels. I made Gift Tags for Christmas, you can also make these cute labels for teachers(above) To make the labels, Select free address labels-Near the top of the page you'll see style options. Click on INDUSTRY and scroll down to EDUCATION AND CHILD CARE-Then you can further narrow your choices by selecting ELEMENTARY SCHOOL from the left hand sidebar-then design your label

Head over HERE and choose return labels to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment