Couponers United

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nielsen Consumer Panel

Share
Today in my mailbox was a letter from Nielsen reminding me that I'm on the list to get a scanner and I'm close to the top of the list....lol. I guess they know I have been impatiently waiting ;)

Here is a repost for those that missed my last post about Nielsen:




NIELSEN IS ACCEPTING MEMBERS

I have posted about the Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel many times before, and have received a great response from readers. Im posting again for new readers!

The Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel focuses on measuring consumer attitudes and behavior. If you qualify, Nielsen will provide you with a handheld scanner to scan each item you purchase. Once a week, you'll send them your purchase information. As a reward for doing so, you’ll earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, including electronics equipment, jewelry, household items, toys, and more!

If you want to become a member- head over here to sign up! Remember, not all areas are open for applicants right now. They will let you know and put you on a waiting list if your area is not accepting new applicants!

No comments:

Post a Comment