Couponers United

Friday, February 12, 2010

I WON!!!

Share

I have to start off saying that I NEVER win anything, really!! This is a first. :-)
I rarely even enter contests/sweepstakes because of my bad luck. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see this in my inbox today:

Dear Winner,

Congratulations on being a Dove Dimensions winner.
We hope you enjoy your two (2) free movie certificates.

Your reward code is: XXXXXXXXXX


To redeem your Hollywood Movie Money® certificate:

1. Please visit https://www.activaterewards.com/Dove
2. Enter the reward code listed above
3. Enter your name and mailing address
4. Print your certificate (up to a $24.00 value)
5. Take the certificate to any participating theater


I'm pretty sure I entered this when I printed the $1.50/1 Men's Dove Coupon??? I'm not sure!!

Anyway- this is not a brag post, but a note to all my readers--if I can win - YOU CAN WIN!! There are lots of great giveaways, contests, and sweepstakes out there, you better believe I will be entering them more often!

4 comments: