Couponers United

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Headed to Walgreens??

Share


If you're headed to Walgreens today or in the next few days, be sure to keep an eye out for these:

PUREX is $2.99 - Buy 2 and use your BOGO coupon from the 2/21 RP
Final Cost: $1.50 per bottle!
Thanks Who Said nothing in Life is Free?
**I got some this morning-the Mountain Breeze was the only one marked at $2.99 at my store, but I didn't actually PRICE CHECK the others**

One of Hip2Save's readers found the Goody Hairbands clearanced at their store for $0.75 to $1.09 and still generating the $2RR! (thanks hip2save)

Walgreen’s has the Conair 3/4″ Straightener on sale this week for $14.99 (regularly $19.99). There is an additional $5.00 off coupon from their in store coupon printout HERE. So you pay just $9.99! Thanks A Thrifty Mom

Keep an eye out for $1 off milk wyb Sara Lee Bread coupons. I found some today at my Walgreens. Sara Lee is on sale for $1.99 right now.



1 comment:

  1. I am headed over there today, so will keep you posted! THanks Mary!

    ReplyDelete