Couponers United

Monday, January 11, 2010

Swagbucks - NOW is the time to sign up+ REMINDER- Toolbar codes!

Share



Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet?  If not, I HIGHLY suggest doing it now!

First, go HERE and sign up, you will automatically receive 3 swagbucks JUST FOR SIGNING UP!  THEN- SEND ME AN EMAIL so I can add you to my alert list!!


Then, I suggest downloading the toolbar if you can.  I have used the toolbar since it became available. I have had NO issues with it whatsoever. I love it! It will let me know when there are toolbar codes available (Id say 2-3 times a week).  Thats a huge help. PLUS, it makes it much easier to remember to search using swagbucks search to earn more bucks!  **I also have a google toolbar, because I use both to search**

Now, the reason it's so important to sign up ASAP is because BEGINNING TODAY, Monday and going through Friday, there will be a Toolbar Swag Code EVERY DAY!   So, you will get 3 swagbucks now for signing up, plus at least one buck each day if you have the toolbar installed (and you get the code on time)

As you can see I LOVE Swagbucks.  :-)  I even have an email I sent out whenever a code is available, on the toolbar, on the blog, on facebook, or twitter, wherever that code is, I will email and let you know.  Just email me:  couponersunited @gmail.com and let me know you want to be added to my SWAGBUCKS ALERT!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! How can I find this information on Swag Bucks for next week? I'm sure my readers will want to know about that!! Thanks for talking this evening! Wow! Great information!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great - I cannot wait to get more swagbucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wish I could use the toolbar at work. And the one at home doesn't seem to be updating with new codes. Is there any way to get them if you can't see the toolbar?

    ReplyDelete