Couponers United

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coupon Classes + How to follow Couponers United

Share

Thank you to all of those that have attended my classes over the last two weeks. I absolutely love sharing all of the couponing secrets I have learned over the last two years.  And I love getting to meet so many wonderful people.  I always walk away learning something new too!!

I have 4 upcoming classes over the next 2 weeks.  These are all full at the moment.  However, if any of you would like to set up or attend a class for the middle or end of February, please let me know.  You can email me at couponersunited @gmail.com    Im located in West Volusia county(Debary), but I am willing to travel for larger classes.  Please drop me an email and I can send you more information on my free Super Couponing classes!

____________________________________________________________________

If you enjoy Couponers United, be sure to sign up for a daily email. You can do this by typing your email at top right of this page. Be sure to check your email to verify it.  My posts will be sent directly to your email box once per day (around 2pm Eastern time).   You can also follow me on Twitter HERE  or become a fan on facebook HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment