Couponers United

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Deal - EA SPORTS ACTIVE !!!

Share


EA Sports Active for the Wii is the Gold Box Deal of the Day! This is the other wii workout game that I own.  I use 2 (this one and the Jenny McCarthy one I posted about HERE).  They are both awesome! This one comes with a resistance band that is used in many of the workouts.  Here is the description from the site:

Developed in collaboration with fitness expert Bob Greene, best known as Oprah's personal trainer, EA SPORTS Active provides a fun, inexpensive and easy to maintain regimen designed to encourage physical fitness and healthy living.

The Goldbox price is $39.77, down from $59.99.  I know that Target has these priced at $59.99 b/c I was in the wii section last night and saw it. So, this is a great deal!  Head over HERE to check it out. While your there, you can also see the LIGHTNING DEALS to the right side of your screen (save this page as your fave and keep checking back!!)

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for the heads-up - I LOVE the EA Sports Active. Keep trying to do the 30 day challenge - may start again next week. Just need to STOP blogging and get off my proverbial butt.

    ReplyDelete