Couponers United

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leapster 2 only $48 SHIPPED

Share

YAY! Another great Christmas find!! So, I've been keeping my eye on the Leapster2 Prices for my 3 1/2 yr old son. Only once did I see it lower than this, it was on Ebay's deal of the day and I missed it :( The Leapster 2, is priced at $48- Even down from yesterdays price of $49.58 LOL! (The green one is $48, Pink is $49) - And, Im about to post another deal to get free games (pay shipping!)

Want to check it out? Go here: Leap Frog Leapster2 Learning Game System

This was what my final invoice looked like:
Items: $48.00
Shipping & Handling: $5.34
Super Saver Discount: -$5.34

Total Before Tax: $48.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $48.00
Gift Certificate/Card: -$39.04 (Used the rest of my Amazon gift cards from swagbucks)

Order Total: $8.96

You got free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment