Couponers United

Friday, December 11, 2009

HUGE HUGE TOY SALE at Amazon!!! HURRY!

Share
I have been out all day - attending my husbands company Christmas Party (if you have not been to a Texas De Brazil before I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!! I will post more about their coupons soon! I got some info from the manager). Now I stopped at a Starbucks to update here before heading to teach a coupon class! To make up for my MIA- Here is a GREAT list of HOT PRICED TOYS at Amazon. These WILL NOT LAST LONG! I have my eye on the Littlest Pet Shop Pet.............

Littlest Pet Shop LPSO Virtual Pets - BUNNY Only $4.99! (down from $20!)

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra $29.99 (down from $60!)

Playskool Kota and Pals Monty T-Rex $29.99 (down from 89.99)

Fisher-Price Imaginext Ocean Boat $19.99 (down from $45!)

Amazon Exclusive! Cloth Fancy Nancy Explorer, 18 Was $50, Now $19.99!!!!

(If you haven't heard of Fancy Nancy, click above and check her out- SHE IS SO CUTE!)-Thanks Kahlin!!!

Amazon Leap Frog Products are on sale AGAIN! 50-75% off! You can see the full list
Here: Leap Frog Products - The Didj pack is STILL available for only $29.99!

Off to teach a coupon class, I will be back late tonight to post some more deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment