Couponers United

Thursday, December 3, 2009

HOT Deal at Amazon - Disney Mix MVP Media Player $39.99

Share
Disney Mix MVP Media Player - Silver
WAS $79.99, Now just $39.99 and ships FREE!

Amazon just keeps coming out with great deals! I wish I had more Amazon gift cards left! This one won't last!



FEATURES:
Portable media player that plays Music, Videos and Photos
Stores up to 1000 photos or 6 hours of video
2.25" color TFT screen
Plays both MP3 and WMA files, as well as JPEG files, Disney Mix Clips and Disney Max Clips
Protective Gel Case, two Disney Mix Clips and Stereo Earbuds are included

2 comments:

  1. Was your blog spark for the Barnes & Noble prize pack with the Cheerios for $25 or $50>? I just go an e-mail that I was chosen to participate and it was a $25...I'm excited..Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought another one thank you. My teenager has one (shhh, she doesn't want anyone to know) and now my year old wants one too. Christmas present. We love ours. I taught my year old how to use it while my older one is at school. shh

    ReplyDelete