Couponers United

Saturday, January 2, 2010

FREE Photo Canvas from the Canvas People!

Share

Im reposting this for all my new readers and all of you that got some great Christmas pictures to hang in your home. I gave one as a gift this Christmas and it turned out REALLY well! I was impressed.....and almost kept it for myself :-)  I got the 11x14 size. I love how the picture wraps around the canvas, so no blank sides!


Right now, you can go  HERE and get a FREE 8x10 canvas or $55 credit toward a larger size for registering at the Canvas People. Its simple, you just upload a photo and select the size and custom effects. They do the rest and ship it right to you. You can upload photos of your children, vacation spots, pets or even upload the kid's artwork! (OR A CHRISTMAS PHOTO!) You do have to pay shipping, but its SO worth it. If you've ever shopped for a canvas photo, you know they are NOT CHEAP!!
You can click



**Update, here are the prices after the $55 off**
8x10 - Was $49.99 Now: FREE
11x11 - Was $58.99 - Now: $3.99
11x14 - Was $68.99 - Now: $13.99
16x16 - Was $78.99 - Now: $23.99
16x20 - Was $88.99 - Now: $33.99
18x24 - Was $98.99 - Now: $43.99

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there, I am grabbing this post on the Canvas people... Thank you so much.. I hope to get back in the swing of things now that my daughter is going well. I have also had some behind the scenes problems with my computer that is messing up my page rank and people being able to find me..working out those kinks.

    Talk to you soon,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete