Couponers United

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Swag Code available!

Share

Want a FREE Swagbuck?! It's super simple! Here's how:
(reposting from last week, this resets each Thursday)


Go to Swagbucks.com
Click the tab "Ways To Earn"
Click on "Special Offers"
On the Special Offers page, click on the blue box that says: No Obligation Offers
On the pages that pop up, click SKIP! Do NOT do the offers!!


(unless you want to, but its not necessary to get the FREE Swagcode)
After you skip a few offers, you will get a swagcode worth 1 swagbuck!
(I just did it and after offer 4 my swagcode appeared!!)


Not a member of swagbucks yet? Go HERE to sign up
Swagbucks was the MAIN source of money(amazon gift cards) I used for Christmas this year!


__________________________________________________________

Not sure what Swagbucks is all about, Read on:
BENEFITS of joining swagbucks:

There are MANY things you can purchase with your swagbucks!!! My favorite are the $5 amazon gift cards that are only 45 swagbucks!! There are lots of other great prizes, and they add more all the time. There are many ways to make swagbucks besides searching too. Head over and sign up HERE

How can I earn swagbucks?? (its easy!!)

If you do join now (free to join) - you will get 3 swagbucks just for signing up!!

Here are a few suggestions to get more swagbucks:

1) Use Swagbucks instead of google to search for items

2) Become a fan of their facebook page HERE (they post codes there sometimes)

3) Follow Swagbucks on Twitter HERE (they post codes there sometimes)
Dont forget to follow Couponers United too !!

4) Send me an email couponersunited @gmail.com so I can add you to my list to send emails when codes are released. I CAN NOT send you the actual code, but I can tell you where to look
(ie-facebook, twitter, etc) when codes are available) I send approx 1 email per day

5) Download the toolbar (its free and safe-Ive had no issues with it at all)

**Don't forget to drop me an email after you sign up so I can add you to my swagbucks code alert email list**

Other ways I earn cash or gift cards on the web:
Inbox Dollars- $5 sign up bonus!
Send Earnings
My Points
Ipsos Panel

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe it I just signed up for swagbucks.I have been lazy.So please add me to your email list.Thanks Darlene

    ReplyDelete