Couponers United

Friday, December 18, 2009

Amazon Prime- FREE for one month +++

Share


****REPOSTING THIS AS RIGHT NOW WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO SIGN UP****

I'm SUPER Excited about something I just found out about AMAZON PRIME!!!


In case you're not familiar with AMAZON PRIME- here is a quick overview:

Basically, Amazon Prime allows you to get free shipping on almost everything that ships directly from Amazon. Not only is it free, but it is two day shipping! TOTALLY PERFECT for the Holidays!!! Right now, AMAZON PRIME is offering a ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL! If you like it, and want to continue, it's $79 for the next year. HOWEVER, if you don't want to continue, just cancel before the month is up and pay NOTHING.


**Now, on to what I just found..... I DID NOT sign up for Amazon Prime previously, because I'm REALLY bad at remembering to cancel. I have so much going on in my house that I'm surprised I remember to change out of my pj's when I leave the house! Anyway, I found out that you can go to the YOUR ACCOUNT area, then click on YOUR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP and set it so it WILL NOT renew!! How easy is that?? So, I went ahead and signed up. Might as well, since it's getting down to the last 2wks of Christmas shopping!

Go over and check it out: AMAZON PRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment