Couponers United

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

$3 off Chef's Request Product- reset for me!

Share


I just checked the $3/1 coupon for 8oz or larger Chef's Requested product and I was able to print ONE!(per computer)   YAY!  Not sure when I printed it last, but wanted to share the link again with any of you that missed it or may be able to print it again. The exp date is 12/31/2012 too! WOW!

http://www.chefsrequested.com/

The double packs of bacon wrapped center cut steaks are priced around $3.89 at  Super Walmart, making the pack just .89!!

3 comments:

  1. Didn't work for me. I printed it in early Dec. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks just printed mine. I wish there were TWO prints per computer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you we love these. I printed one from each computer and sent it to my husband to do the same at work

    ReplyDelete