Couponers United

Friday, November 6, 2009

WOOHOO I LOVE Swagbucks!!

Share


YAY! I just got a $4 swag buck, just for searching!! YAY! I love how easy Swagbucks is. I have to search for things on the internet anyway, so why not use the swagbucks search and win $prizes?

Here is another way to get $1 Swagbuck today:


Go to the Swagbucks homepage
Look along the top for Ways To Earn
Click that and select Special Offers
On the Special Offers page, click on the blue box on the right that is titled No Obligation Offers
On the pages that pop up, click skip. Do NOT do the offers.
After you skip an offer or two, a page will pop up that gives you a Swagcode worth 1 Swagbuck!

*If you DO choose to do the offers, there are also swagbucks given* This was on Twitter last night. Its something new they are starting!

-Thanks Kristin & Amy !

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Hi! Hi!!

    We are still in the hospital...stopping by to say, "HI" Just grabbed this info and linked back to you about the Swag bucks!! I'm very disappointed in something with swagbucks and wanted to know if you heard any thing about it...
    I have 101 referring friends, so my points add up quickly. Yesterday I went to go and claim my "Usual (2) Amazon Gift Cards a day" and it told me I could only get (5) Gift Cards (or awards) a month????

    Have you heard that? If that is the case, I am going to accumulate way too many points, before I can claim them. I average about (2) a day!!

    I will start linking at least one thing from you a day again...I'm back on board. I've really dropped my numbers over the past two weeks..."bummer" but that is ok!! I love my daughter and she is totally worth it!! lol

    I do, however, miss you and others and am looking forward to building my business once things calm down a little. ONce again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your blog. Did you sign up for Panthera Affiliate yet?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete