Couponers United

Sunday, November 1, 2009

TARGET Post-Halloween Sale + MORE

Share

TONS of great Halloween stuff (including candy!!) is marked 50% off at Target!

I didn't make it down the full candy aisle, but I DID score some YUMMY Halloween Oreos!

Oreos $2.99 - 50% = $1.50

Buy 2 = $3


Pay just $1 per package!! I didn't have any manufacturer coupons with me - I don't know if there are any out right now, but if there is you can STACK THEM!!!

Plus, don't forget about all the candy coupons! Target has lots of m&m target coupons + more HERE
AND, check the cooler - there were some flavors of coffee-mate creamer marked down to $1.25 a bottle!! (Thanks for the heads up Myrah)
****The $1 section at my Target had 75% off all green dot items, I got LOTS of great stuff***
ADDING: Charlene just let me know her store had Mr Potato Head (Halloween) for $3.49 - $2 Coupons = $1.49!!

2 comments:

  1. Where is the "dollar section" in Target? I must have missed that somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its at the front of the store usually by the doors

    If you have 2 entrance/exits, check both!!

    ReplyDelete