Couponers United

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My shopping trips today

Share

My sister was watching 2 of my kids today so I was able to get some extra shopping in. I think we are stocked with milk for awhile now!! I stopped at Publix 2x! (was looking for specific coupon books, so checked both, and shopped both times). I don't have the receipts in front of me, so these are rough totals. It was fun!

Publix:

First stop:
(2) Pillsbury Halloween Refrigerated Cookie Dough -clearanced $1 each!
(5) Packs Sorrento Cheese Sticks
(2) Raisin Brans
(1) Silk Milk
Paid $7.xx


Target:

(2) Oceanspray x $1.98
-(2) $1/1 Target IP's
Paid $1.96


Walmart:

(3) Loaves of bread ( I can't believe were up to 3 loaves a week!)
(4) Over the Moon Milk
(2) 8th Continent Milk
(1) Apple Juice
(1) bag of pretzel sticks
(1) 6pk Stoneyfield Yogurt
Paid $13.xx


PUBLIX:

Second Stop:
(2) Special K Blueberry cereal
(2)lbs apples (separated into approx 1lb each)
(2) Raisin Bran
(1) Silk Milk
(4) gallons of water
Paid: $2.50

2 comments:

  1. FYI-
    Save A Lot has red delicious apples on sale for $2 for 5#. I don't make it to Save A Lot often. I found that the Walmart in Sanford also is carrying 5# bags right now (usually they carry 3# bags). I bought two yesterday with price match. 25 cents a pound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, where did you get the Save a lot ad? Thats a great price! I want to do it too, but don't have the ad. Do they have it hanging at the registers at Walmart?

    Thanks Leah!!!

    ReplyDelete