Couponers United

Friday, November 6, 2009

HOT NEW COUPONS--- Found at Publix!

Share
I had a GREAT "coupon shopping" trip today! All I needed was milk, so I stopped at Publix, and I found the Winter Savings Book right up front! YAY YAY YAY!!! Then, I found the following:

$1.50 off milk wyb Oreos or Cakesters
$1/1 Nilla Wafers
$1/1 Philly Cream Cheese (bricks, not tubs)
$2/1 Stonyfield Yogurt
MORE Free Silk wyb 2 Kelloggs Cereals (specific list)

Im assuming they JUST put up a ton of new tearpads- (the ones above were all new, full pads), so Im sure I missed a lot of other new ones too.... but I was short on time.

Im so glad the Winter Savings Books are FINALLY in our area.
(this was in Orange City, but there were only about 10 - now there are only 4 b/c I took 6)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You finally found that winter book!! I was looking for that too!! Hopefully they didn't put them all out! I'll have to swing by there tomorrow!! Thanks for the head up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I know I won't be making it over in that direction any time this weekend. If you guys find any extras, grab em for me please. And Ill do the same in my area. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carrie they had a ton of them at the Deltona store, I was there tonight.....I grabbed about 6 also! Right as you walk in.. (Myrah)

    ReplyDelete