Couponers United

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HORMEL Coupons !

Share

Head over HERE to print these new Hormel coupons:
(you have to login, or sign up if your not a member yet, then head over to coupons & offers section)


Save $.35 On One (1) Pkg HORMEL® Pepperoni
Save $.55 on any one (1) Package of HORMEL® Canadian Bacon

Save $.75 On One (1) Pkg HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Deli Sandwich Meat
Save $1.00 On any One (1) Pkg HORMEL® Microwave Ready Bacon

Save $3.00 On any One (1) Pkg HORMEL® Party Tray

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for e-mailing me the Hormel link...putting it on right now. Do you have a problem with me cutting and pasting the entries you send me,or do you want me to reformat them?

    Most of the bloggers I work with don't mind, but I like to ask. Let me know as soon as you can.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted with a link back to you!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Christy,
    Coupon Gal

    ReplyDelete